1. When the building has higher standard requirements, shading measures should be taken when the following conditions are met.
(1) indoor (outside) temperature reaches or exceeds 29 ° C;
(2) Solar radiation intensity > 240kcal / m2 · h (1004.6kJ / m2 · h);
(3) Depth of sunlight exposure indoors > 0.5m;
(4) The indoor time of sunlight exposure exceeds 1 h.
2. The awning is suitable for sunshade outside the door window of low-rise and multi-storey buildings. It should not be used outside the high-rise building.
3, the material, thickness, size and form of the sunshade material, the form and specifications of the fixing device, the power of the motor (when electric is used), the wind pressure of the place of use, etc. are interrelated, depending on the specific project , obtain relevant technical information from professional manufacturers, and select them after comprehensive consideration.
4. The connection between the shading system and the main body of the building, lightning protection measures, etc. involve safety issues, and the engineering designer must work with the professional manufacturer to determine and be responsible according to the specific project conditions.
5. Any choice of a sunshade system with a roller blind box should consider the effect of different positions of the roller blind box on the wall energy saving.
6. For systems equipped with automatic control, it is generally required to install wind control and rain control sensing devices, and light control can be selected according to specific conditions. Manual drive is generally not suitable for external shading in unmanned locations.
7. It is recommended to use a dark color (or the dark side of the fabric facing the outside) to achieve a better shading effect.
8, fabric performance requirements
(1) The fabric should be of constant size and not deformed.
(2) The surface of the fabric is smooth and smooth, ensuring free winding, preventing the fabric from running off, wrinkles or unwinding.
(3) The fabric should have sufficient tensile and tear strength to prevent the risk of tearing in harsh weather conditions.
(4) The connection between the fabrics should be done by the technique of hinge welding to ensure that the fabric has sufficient strength.
(5) The fabric should be guaranteed to have good color stability.
(6) The surface of the fabric should have certain anti-pollution properties, and it is easy to clean and easy to maintain.
9, fabric types: polyester coated fabric, glass fiber coated fabric.